Happy Valentine’s Day all darlings…(I know its a lil too late though). I picked up these articles on my flight back….something light and fun to read for the lovey dovey couples and unsuspecting singleton out there.
* Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the “Y” becomes silent.
* A little boy asked his father, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?” and the father replied, “I dont know, I’m still paying for it.
* Words to live by : Do not argue with a spouce who is packing your parachute.
* Marriage is grand – and divorce is at least 100 grand.
* Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you say. After marriage, he will fall asleep before you finish.
DICTIONARY OF DATING
Dating : The process of spending enormous amounts of money, time and energy to get better acquainted with a person whom you don’t especially like in the present and will learn to like a lot less in the future.
Easy : A term used to describe a woman who has the morale of a man
Eye Contact : A method utilised by a single woman to communicate to a man that she is interested in him. Despite being advised to do so, many women have difficulty looking a man directly in the eyes, not necessarily due to the shyness, but usually due to the fact that a woman’s eyes are not located in her chest.
Friend : A member of the opposite sex who has some flaw which makes sleeping with him/her totally unappealing.
Indifference : A woman’s feeling toward a man that is interpreted by the man as “playing hard to get”
Irritating habits : what the endearing little qualities that initially attract two people to each other turn into after a few months together
Sober : A condition in which it is almost impossible to fall in love.
Law of relativity : How attractive a given person appears to be is directly proportionate to how unattractive your date is.